YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT, AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
IPOhub.org gives visitors general information on commonly encountered initial public offering issues. We do not draw conclusions, provide advice, or apply laws to the facts of your particular situation. IPOhub.org and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an accountant.
IPOhub.org strives to keep its content accurate, current, and up-to-date. However, for a variety of reasons, IPOhub.org cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current or applicable to your circumstances. The law changes rapidly and is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts and certain government and administrative bodies. Furthermore, the information contained on the Site is not accounting advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date.
While every attempt is made to ensure that the information contained in IPOhub.org has been obtained from reliable sources, Brigham Young University is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Brigham Young University, its related entities, or agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
IPOhub.org is not an accounting firm nor do we provide any accounting advice. This Site is not intended to create any accountant-client relationship, and your use of IPOhub.org does not and will not create an accountant-client relationship between you and IPOhub.org.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than IPOhub.org (each a “Third Party Site“). IPOhub.org may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with IPOhub.org. IPOhub.org is not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services, or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. IPOhub.org makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. IPOhub.org is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. IPOhub.org is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IPOhub.org of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that IPOhub.org is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
Certain links in this Site connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Brigham Young University has no control. Brigham Young University makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- Rights and Responsibilities of IPOhub.org. IPOhub.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide IPOhub.org with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, IPOhub.org takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by EMAIL at email@example.com for help.
If IPOhub.org’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, IPOhub.org reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes.
- No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IPOHUB.ORG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IPOHUB.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. IPOHUB.ORG SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL IPOHUB.ORG, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF IPOHUB.ORG HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH INSTANCE THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF IPOHUB.ORG TO YOU IS THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IPOhub.org, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing IPOhub.org, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws.
If you believe that any content on the Site is infringing on your copyright, you may seek the removal of such content by providing notice to us in accordance with the Notice and Take Down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at firstname.lastname@example.org as described above in Section 5.
- All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2017, IPOhub ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- All images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of IPOhub.org. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies, we track the following categories of information when a visitor enters the Site: (1) IP address, (2) domain servers, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, (4) types of web browsers (collectively “Anonymous Data“). Such data does not collect information that identifies you as an individual. IPOhub.org uses Anonymous Data for general marketing purposes and to help enhance customer experience on the Site.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your contact information. However, no company, organization, or online community, including IPOhub.org, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
IPOhub.org has security measures in place to minimize the loss, misuse, destruction, and alteration of the information that you provide us or that we obtain from you. We will have no liability however to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.
Our Site contains links to other third-party websites (“Linked Websites“). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Linked Websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.